Serious Skin Care Results – without The Med Spa
MYSKINBUDDY™ is a highly effective skincare device that can help to sculpt the face without lasers, surgery, or invasive procedures. My approach to corrective skincare has always been holistic – addressing the underlying “roots” of aging and problem skin conditions and matching ingredients to skin conditions to achieve the desired results. Regarding skincare devices and other power tools on the market today, I apply the same standards when choosing effective devices. When I discovered MYSKINBUDDY™, I must say the results I experienced were impressive, to say the least.
When this technology combined with the active ingredients in Sunshine Botanicals products, I watched my clients’ results accelerate as facial puffiness and lymphatic congestion quickly disappeared, and the skin tightened. The skin’s overall color also improved as circulation increased, and the targeted botanicals could be pushed even deeper into the skin. Producing a healthy glow and minimizing the sagging skin…
So – Exactly What does the MYSKINBUDDY™ DO??
- Increase product penetration of cleansers, serums, and other topicals.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen renewal and overall skin rejuvenation.
- Deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- It kills P. Acne bacteria deep in the pores, which leads to acne formation.
How Often Should You Use The MSB? – Use as directed at least 3 -4 times a week. Experience the best results when using the device daily.
How Soon Do You See Results? – After the very first use! Results are cumulative and continue to improve with regular use.
So – How does it DO that? – MYSKINBUDDY™ contains four proven technologies that work together to make all this happen. They include:
LED LIGHT THERAPY
LED (light-emitting diode) light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that enters the skin’s layers to improve the health and appearance of the skin. In the 1990s, NASA began studying LED’s effects in promoting wound healing in astronauts by helping cells and tissues grow. LED light therapy mainly focuses on skincare, promoting anti-aging effects, and reducing inflammation. The purported benefits include an increase in the amount of collagen in the skin, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other stigmata of aging. Other uses of LED light therapy include acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, scarring, and sun damage.
The visible light spectrum has different wavelengths, each corresponding to different colors and penetrating the skin to different depths. It is thought that LED light produces different effects depending on the level of skin it penetrates.
The most common frequencies used in LED light therapy are the red and blue wavelengths, which are readily absorbed into the skin and do not contain harmful ultraviolet light. Red light is used to treat the outermost layer of skin, otherwise known as the epidermis. It is thought that when this layer of skin absorbs infrared light, the fibroblast cells responsible for producing collagen proteins are stimulated. The increase in collagen production can make the skin look smoother, which can mitigate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Blue light, on the other hand, targets the oil glands located in the deeper layers of the skin. By reducing the amount of oil these glands produce, the skin can become drier, which could lead to fewer acne breakouts.
Ultrasonic is high-frequency vibration (sound waves) that effectively open up clogged pores to remove dirt and grime that become embedded in the skin and cause congestion. Ultrasonic waves also help skincare product penetration and provides a gentle and soothing facial massage to help relax tense facial muscles.
Iontophoresis is a treatment that deeply penetrates molecules of substances into the skin that ordinarily cannot permeate or be absorbed into the skin, making serums, creams, and cleansers even more effective and producing much better results. ION Therapy does two things: it can pull debris out of your skin for deeper cleansing OR push active ingredients deep into your skin to produce more effective rejuvenation results. MYSKINBUDDY™ can transmit positive OT negative charges into the skin, depending on your selected device setting.
THERMAL HEAT THERAPY
Heat therapy increases blood flow in the skin, allowing oxygen and nutrients to move through blood vessels which is essential for the regrowth of damaged tissue and for the stimulation of fibroblasts. Red LEDs and the ultrasonic vibrations combine to increase skin temperature to 104-113° F. This helps emulsify oils and dead skin cells to wash them away and increase blood circulation.
HOW TO USE MYSKINBUDDY™
Let’s start with two quick notes about the MYSKINBUDDY™:
- It is not waterproof – do not immerse it in water or use it in the shower.
- In the box there is a little translucent plastic ring that many people often overlook. Don’t miss this because it helps secure cotton or gauze pads to the head of the device if you choose to use it during the cleansing process. It’s an excellent little tool you might like to use with your cleansers.
MYSKINBUDDY™ has six settings that you can select by pressing the power button:
- Deep Cleanse with Red LED light, ultrasonic vibrations, and thermal heat. This mode is best for applying cleanser and toner with maximum exfoliation.
- Blue LED light therapy with ultrasonic vibrations and negative ion care. Since blue light kills P. acne bacteria, this mode is best for acne breakouts.
- Green LED light therapy with ultrasonic vibrations and negative ion care. As green light addresses skin tone, this mode brightens blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
- Red LED light therapy with ultrasonic vibrations and negative ion care. This version of red-light boosts collagen renewal and penetrates products deep into the skin.
- Multi-color LED light therapy with ultrasonic vibrations provides the benefits of ALL the color spectrums in one simple setting!
- Ultrasonic vibration Only – great for soothing, skin relaxing skin benefits.
Okay, now that the basics are out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff!
Massage your cleanser into the skin well and set the device on the first red setting, then work into the skin for at least 2-3 minutes on each side of the face. You may need to reapply a little warm water to the skin so your face doesn’t dry out during the cleansing process…. then, use a warm washcloth to remove the cleanser and rinse the skin well.
The process for serums and moisturizers is the same. The significant change here is you will want to use the negative ionization settings 2-6 (your choice of light spectrum color) to push active ingredients deep into the skin.
For serums, apply a pump or two of the product directly to the head of the MYSKINBUDDY™ and apply directly into the skin. Should the serum or moisturizer you’re using lose slip during your session, no worries! Spritz your skin with one of our hydrating mists, and you’ll be back in business.
Thoroughly clean your device after each use with cotton pads and alcohol and plug it in to recharge.
Wipe the device down well and allow it to dry so it is ready to go for the next use. To keep your device as clean as possible, grab one of the UV Sanitize & Go Bags created for this device. It is a “must have”! This little pouch comes powered up with UV lights to sanitize your device. Place it inside the pouch, close it, and press the power button, and after three minutes, you’ll have sanitized anything inside it! This bag is the skincare device accessory I never knew I needed…
Quick Juice Cleanse to Reset the Lymphatic System!
This juice is the perfect jump start for moving a sluggish lymphatic system. Each ingredient helps cleanse and nourish the body while providing the essential nutrients to help blocked and congested lymph flow again. You can enjoy this refreshing juice daily.
Yields: 2 Quarts | Time: 10 Min
- 1 lemon with peel
- 6-7 stalks of celery
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 beet
- Thoroughly wash and cut ingredients and put them into a juicer.
- For optimal digestion, drink at room temperature.