QUESTION & ANSWER
I am trying to place an order and my coupon code is getting rejected.
- You may have typed the coupon code incorrectly. Look for an extra space before or after the code or between letters. Your coupon code may be expired. Are you trying to use the coupon code on sale priced items? Our coupon codes will not work on already discounted items, as referenced where you see the expiration date, it says “not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or sale price items.”
I entered a coupon code but my receipt shows it wasn’t taken off my total.
- That generally happens when you do not press “apply coupon” after entering the coupon code. Pressing “apply coupon” makes it calculate the discount. If you notice that this happened, reply to the order confirmation email and we can issue a refund for the amount of the coupon code. You can also send an email to email@example.com to let us know and we can take care of it.
I am trying to place an order and it says my credit card number is invalid, but I see multiple charges in my account.
- Generally, this happens when your billing address and your shipping address are different. The first screen asks for your shipping address. When you go to the next screen, it automatically fills in whatever you put in the shipping address fields, so if you have a different billing address, you need to change what is automatically filled into the correct billing address. Automatic Fraud settings cause your transaction to have a hold put on the funds, but the transaction is rejected because the billing address does not match, and if you repeat the transaction with the same information, that causes another hold on the funds. (Hopefully, this will cease to be an issue with a better designed check-out process where the billing and shipping information are on the same screen.)
I placed an order but I did not receive any kind of confirmation.
- When you place an order, an order confirmation is automatically sent to the email address you used on for the order. Check your junk mail folder, and be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or list of allowed senders. If you are still unable to find it, send an email to email@example.com and although we will not be able to resend you the automatically generated email, we will be able to send you an order confirmation.
How long will it take to get my order?
- We send everything using USPS Priority Mail, which generally takes 2-3 days once it has shipped, and you will receive an email with the tracking number once it ships. Multiple factors can affect how long it will take before your order ships, including order volume at the time your order is placed. Although the majority of our orders go out within 72 hours, it can take up to 2 weeks before your order ships.
Can I add something to my order after I placed it on the website?
- Possibly. If you need to add something to your order after you place it, the best way to do that is to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item or items you would like to add. As long as your order has not yet reached the shipping process, we can generally add to it, however, keep in mind that we will contact you for payment information because our system does not allow us to add additional charges using the payment method you used to place the order. Alternatively, you can place another order on the website for the additional items, and send an email to email@example.com and ask us to combine the shipments, in which case we will refund the shipping charge for the second order.
How can I see what I ordered in the past? Can I look at my order history?
- Since our website does not have a login area, you are not able to see your order history. However, we do have your order history and we can access it at your request. The best way to do this is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When I received my order it was damaged, what do I do?
- First and foremost, if at all possible, take pictures and send them to us at email@example.com! We will need to file an insurance claim with the postal service for the damage, so a picture is worth a thousand words. Once we have filed the insurance claim, we will be able to ship a replacement to you.
I never received my order. I checked the tracking number and it says it was delivered, but I did not receive it. What do I do?
- This one is a little more difficult to resolve. Once we turn over the shipment to the carrier, we have to rely on the tracking number information as accurate. From personal experience, we know that mistakes happen and occasionally the package can be miss-delivered by the carrier leaving it at the wrong address, etc., however, it is also entirely possible it was delivered by the carrier and taken by someone before you were able to get it. We are not responsible in either of those cases, and we are not obligated to replace any order when the tracking number shows it was delivered. It must be reported to the local carrier (USPS) and the local authorities for resolution.
I received my order but something was missing.
- Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number or invoice number and what was missing for resolution. We will contact you and get everything resolved.
I don’t like something I purchased, can I return it?
- Contact us at email@example.com for instructions on our return policy as we are in the process of revising this policy.
Before I place an order, I would like to have someone help me select the products best for my skin.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your skin and what concerns you the most about your skin, and we will respond with suggestions for your skin.